Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, Thanksgiving marked my due date according to our first ultrasound. I tried to tell my OB that it was too early and he wouldn't be making his appearance just yet. Looks like I was right, but at least it allowed us to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner outside of a hospital.

Dinner preparations went pretty smoothly. Patrick and I made turkey, stuffing, mac&cheese, and iced tea. Mom and Dad brought cheese carrots, mashed potatoes, and ham. Mary and Pat brought deviled eggs, salad, crescent rolls, bread, ambrosia, pumpkin pie and seven layer bars. So we had a huge spread!


Our new dining room held it's first big dinner. We all fit comfortably... the white carpet made it through unblemished...but the day after Thanksgiving Patrick ripped down all of the wallpaper. He said he couldn't stand another meal with all those vines on the walls.

Me and my little ones resting after our big meal... and no, that belly is not all turkey and stuffing ;)

A belly profile as of my due date.


No comments: