Friday, May 15, 2009

Potty Training.... er.... Bidet Training

Well, Clara may not be ready to potty train, but she has started to 'use' the bidet in our Master bath. She likes to come in the bathroom with me and has decided that the bidet is where she should sit while I sit on the toilet. Does this make me a bad Mom??? Well, at least my child is sitting in a clean bidet ;)


This one I caught of her yesterday and I feel it really captures the enthusiasm that Clara has for the world.

Clara has started to play pretend with her dolls. She will hug them, and put them in her stroller or her highchair. The other day I asked "Does Baby need a diaper change?" and she walked to her changing table and threw one of her dolls up on it.

And finally, Clara has perfected going down stairs on her bottom. She has been going up with ease for quite a while, but would cry at the top because she couldn't get down (unless you held her hand). Now she gets quite please with herself when she scoots down on her bottom without any adult help.

No comments: